Monday 8 March 2010

I've been heard

After 1 and 1/2 years of visiting my GP several times, breaking down at the Health Visitors a couple of times and asking for help from my Midwife who then refereed me to the Mother & Baby Unit at the hospital where I was seen by an incompetent psychologist, my visit back to the Mother & Baby Unit today went well.

The psychologist listened to my greviences and frustrations and has given me a plan to get me to see a CBT therapist at the hospital.

I am so relived that somthing is finally being done.

I have decided not to go on meds right now as I am 31 weeks pregnant and I belive that starting now could effect the baby so I have asked for CBT therpy to get me though the rest of the pregancy and once I give birth I can start on meds and continue CBT therapy.

Why did it have to be such a struggle to get to this point? I could have avoided so much suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment