Saturday 6 March 2010

The Fog

Unfortunately I'm not talking James Herbert.

I feel as if I have been wondering aimlessly in a Fog for a while. Some days I manage to find my way through it, and some days I feel completely lost to the point where if I try to look back over the last few months I don't know what's been going on.

Recently I have had a few episodes which I don't think are exactly normal even for a heavily pregnant lady.

Yesterday was one of them.

And I did one of the most difficult things I've done in a very long time, I reached out during an episode and was heard.

I don't want to be in a Fog anymore nor do I want any more episodes.

I want my life back.

I have an hospital appointment on Monday where my husband will be coming with me and I'm afraid to open up in front of him.

But I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment