Thursday 4 February 2010

The Lurgies

I have been suffering in various forms with the Lurgies for 1 week now, and have had to also deal with Toddler suffering with a fever her own version of course. She has been better for the past 2 days, I have not and have had enough.

Grump.

I have not been out of the house since Monday and am very fed up.

Grump.

It is my 30th Birthday this Saturday and we had planned a lovely trip to London visiting sites and being all touristy.
Lurgies please please 'go way' (as Toddler would put it) so I can have a nice Birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, visiting from BMB. I hope you're starting to feel a bit better now. If you visit me you'll see I have 2 children, the second born 18 months after the first. It's hard work having them close together but it's also wonderful watching them start to interact. ALso on the b/f I gave up quite early with no.2 because of lots of reasons I blogged about, but i know people who managed it easily. Do whatever suits you at the time. Look forward to reading more. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's miserable having the lurgies isn't it? I know you how feel. We had just all got over never-ending colds when our son just got another one this week and so it starts again! Makes for long tiring days unfortunately. Here's to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete