Saturday 13 March 2010

Happy 23rd Month Day!

Dear Toddler,

Today you are 23 months old, and it is the last time I will be aging you in months as next month you will be 2 years old!
I want to tell you how much I love you and love you for all your amazing ways:

I love how you concentrate on a story and how you can become emotionally involved by either giggling away at what humors you, or how you can become concerned for a character in trouble.

I love how you tell people about Mario & Bowser from Super Mario World from the Wii.

I love how your sense of humor is developing.

I love how you tell me you 'need cuddle'.

I love when we ask you if your a baby your swift answer is 'no I not baby, dolly baby'.

I love how you play and share with your friends.

I love how your interested in cooking.

I love how you eat my kisses.

I love how you point your index finger in the air and wave it at me whilst saying 'don't mamma don't' with your eyebrows raised and head tilted to the side.

I love that your mine, I still look at you and can't believe I made you. Your so beautiful and clever. I'm so glad you choose me and your Pappa.

We love you very much.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment