Saturday 10 April 2010

I feel Good

I'm at week 36 having the usual niggley pains that comes with Braxton Hicks and Baby bouncing around on my pelvis bones whilst trying to get into position.

And you know what?
I feel good.

Last night and tonight Hubby was able to take care of Toddler on arrival leaving me to have a soak in the bath, lather myself with luscious body cream, light some candles in the living room and watch some films all on my own.

Ahhhh...Sheer Bliss :)

I feel hopeful about the future, our 5th year Wedding Anniversary is this summer and I've been day dreaming about Hubby romancing me with a lovely meal and then dancing the night away looking oh so glamorous in my prebaby size 8 special emerald green silk dress.

I think about how Toddler and Baby will be the best of friends with each other, playing together, getting into all kinds of mischief and of course fighting with each other.

I'm looking forward to the wonderful summer we are going to have this year with lots of lovely sunshine.

I'm Happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment